- Attendance Matters
- Wellbeing & Pastoral Support
- Special Educational Needs
- Rewards and Awards
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award
- Community Links
- Photo Galleries
- Trips and Events
- Severe Weather Procedures
At Notley High School, we have a holistic approach to the wellbeing of our students, including the use of our school counsellor, a wide range of interventions to address a number of different issues that may affect our students thoughts and feelings, as well as our Behavioural Hub and the Wellbeing room. Students can be referred to any of these interventions by their Raising Standards Leader should the need arise.
The Wellbeing Zone offers selected students the opportunity to have a temporary part-time mainstream timetable with some intensive support. This could be due to:
- an injury, limiting mobility around the site or preventing access to physical exercise;
- emotional or mental health difficulties;
- limited English language, intensive support being offered for an initial induction phase. There is a strong focus on academic learning in a small, supportive environment where attention to individual needs, educationally, socially and emotionally can be flexible and highly specific.