- Welcome to Notley High School
- About The School
- School Calendar
- School Admissions
- Primary Liaison
- Social Media
- Disabled Access
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- School Performance
- Parent View
- Notley Family of School (NFoS)
Welcome to Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form.
We are an ambitious inclusive 11-19 mixed comprehensive school that places the journey of the child at the centre of everything we do.
Our aim as a trust is that all students:
- ENJOY coming to school and learning experiences available to them;
- Are ENRICHED with a wealth of opportunities inside and outside of lessons and the curriculum, so that all talents are identified and nurtured;
- ACHIEVE high standards:
- academically, in terms of examination results;
- personally, through their respect for others and their environment;
- socially, through their contribution to the life of the school and wider community
Within the school our Notley Way underpins the culture and ethos of everything that we do in our school
Never give up on your goals and ambitions
Opportunities to strive and achieve success
Try your hardest to make yourself proud
Learning to build skills for life
Equal opportunities for all no matter what
Your future begins here
Learning together, succeeding together to be the best that we can be.
Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form recognise that our success is dependent on a good and strong partnership with the parents/carers of our students, and we therefore look forward to working with you to provide your son or daughter with the best possible start to their adult life.
Please take time to explore our website to see the provision we provide.
Miss M Ryan