- English and Media
- Art, Design & Technology
- Creative Arts
- Social Sciences
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Business, Economics and Computing
- Personal Development Time
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Development
- Course Guidance for Year 9 Parents and Carers 2023
All students have access to an independent careers advisor, provided by Directions. All students are able to meet the advisor for appointments, together with their parents/carers if requested. Meetings are then followed up with advice summaries sent to students and these are also made available for tutors to access.
The Directions website includes useful information including:-
- Links to local colleges and universities;
- Details regarding apprenticeships, Higher Education and Further Education;
- Information for parents/carers, advice on Student Finance and UCAS etc.;
- A website section covering CVs, volunteering, work experience and job searching.