MPS or UPS (as appropriate) suitable for ECT (Early Careers Teacher)
Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form is seeking to appoint a motivated and ambitious Teacher of Science at GCSE and A Level - MPS/UPS Suitable for ECT.
Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form is seeking to appoint:
- An outstanding teacher who is ready join a forward thinking, rapidly improving Department
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Head of Faculty to enthuse students about Science within an ambitious Department who aim to work effectively as part of a team within the School to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- An individual who wishes to be involved in the design and development of the Science curriculum and play a strategic role in the development of the School.
- A teacher committed to the importance of Science in transforming students' numeracy, aspirations and lives.
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
The School can offer:
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a Science teacher.
- Opportunity to support the development of new teachers via Mid Essex ITT.
Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form is a school that believes that providing the best educational experience for students requires us to give our staff the time and resources to make a difference. Great emphasis is placed on supporting teachers at all phases in their career to develop through bespoke CPD. If you would like to be part
For further details and to submit your application, please contact
Mrs Ceri Bird
Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form, Notley Road, Braintree, Essex CM7 1WY
01376 556300 (via the school reception)